I have now owned a 48 X5 2007 for about 4 months and have about 2000 miles on it. I have a 2007 BMW X5 30si and I have a 2efe code the Hello I have a 2007 BMW X5 30si and I have a 2efe code the radiator cooling fan wont turn on I checked all of the fuses and they are all okay I tried to activate the cooling fan on my scan tool b.
2007 13 Bmw X5 Consumer Guide Auto
My car has already been in the shop for over 1 week with Idrive issues which led to the dealer replacing the CCC which I believe is called the Computer Central Control unit which is basically the entire computer for the Idrive as my idrive screen would freeze at times not come on at all etc.

2007 bmw x5 3.0 si problems. 77 sec 102 l100 km 2306 US mpg 2769 UK mpg. IMO BMWs warranty is worthless. Have never had a service problem like this with BMW in the past.
I feel safe driving in any conditions. The 2007 BMW X3 has 290 problems defects reported by X3 owners. BMW of North America LLC BMW is recalling certain model year 2007-2011 BMW X5 30si X5 48i X5 M X5 xDrive30i X5 xDrive35i X5 xDrive48i and X5 xDrive50i 2008-2011 X6 x Drive35i X6 xDrive50i and X6 M 2010-2011 X6 ActiveHybrid 535i xDrive Gran Turismo 535i Gran Turismo 550i xDrive Gran Turismo and 550i Gran Turismo 2011.
In July 2012 BMW issued Service Information Bulletin SI B13 01 12 for BMW E70 X5 vehicles that had M57 engines and were produced prior to May 2012 ie. There are great little details that make driving enjoyable. Popular searches Honda Civic Ford F-150 Car Appraiser Tool Volkswagen Tiguan.
Problem with your 2007 BMW X5. BMW is refusing to replace the MULF2 in my X5 30 for the iPod issue. 300 miles driven thus far.
Recent 2007 BMW X5 30si SAV questions problems answers. - Brockton MA USA. There are 60 reviews for the 2007 BMW X5.
Owner reviews Dont dismiss the X5 as a gas-guzzler. I hope to give you a realistic expectation of the most common problems you are likely to face owning an X5 and I will discuss my personal experience with the X5. It is very fun to drive but I feel ripped off by their refusal to fix a known issue that is supposed to be covered under warranty.
2007 BMW X5 30si It is a great vehicle. The engines are economical and with up to seven seats its an effective people carrier. The E70 X5 30d xDrive30d 30sd xDrive35d and xDrive40d.
Just bought my 2007 30 X5 a little over a month ago. Purchased car in Sept of 07 and have had the car serviced 3 times for computer problems. I am a BMW convert for life.
BMW X5 SUV 2007-2013. Free expert DIY tips support troubleshooting help repair advice for all X5 Series Cars Trucks. This free video provides the steps to diagnose and clear a check engine light on a 2007 BMW X5 30si 30L 6 Cyl.
View all 70 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2007 BMW X5 on Edmunds or submit your own review of the 2007 X5. BMW must be forced to recall the 2007 X5 30I and get this problem fixed once and for all. What is An X5.
View all 41 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2007 BMW X5 30si 4dr SUV AWD 30L 6cyl 6A on Edmunds or submit your own review of the 2007 X5. When I started my 2007 BMW X5 30si to drive home. The worst complaints are engine accessories - interior and brakes problems.
I love the comfortable ride how well it handles the room and the trunk capacity. The X5 has been offered as inline 6s v8s and diesels. The X5 is BMWs full-size executive SUV model and its been continuously produced since 1999.
FUEL SYSTEM GASOLINE Recall Date. Only downside is it is older and repairs and parts can be expensive. BMW X5 E70 30 si 272 Hp SUV 2007 2008 Technical Specs Fuel consumption Dimensions 272 Hp 225 kmh 13981 mph 0-100 kmh.
What to look for when buying a BMW X5 2007 - 2013 covering common problems to check for and overall vehicle reliability. I am working on a 2007 BMW X5 30SI and I have some codes 29F429F5 2A15 2DCB 2DE42DE5 CD94 CD9F CDA8 CDA9 - Answered by a verified BMW Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. 81 sec 0-60 mph.
The video also provides steps on how to read the 2007 BMW X5 30si 30L 6 Cyl. Our list of 13 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2007 BMW X5.
2007 Bmw X5 Values Cars For Sale Kelley Blue Book
Fuse Box Location And Diagrams Bmw X5 E70 2007 2013 Youtube
2007 Bmw X5 Owner Reviews And Ratings
2007 Bmw X5 Review Ratings Edmunds
Bmw X5 E70 Buying Advice Youtube
Used 2007 Bmw X5 3 0si Aba Fe30 For Sale Bh162487 Be Forward
Test Drive 2007 Bmw X5 3 0si Autos Ca
Buying A Used Bmw X5 E70 2007 2013 Used Review With Common Issues Youtube
Used 2002 Bmw X5 For Sale Near Me Edmunds
2007 Used Bmw X5 3 0si At Dip S Luxury Motors Serving Elizabeth Nj Iid 14935285
2007 Bmw X5 Towing Capacity Carsguide
Used Bmw X5 Review 2007 2011 Carsguide
2007 Bmw X Series X5 4 8i E70 Youtube
Used 2007 Bmw X5 3 0si Aba Fe30 For Sale Bf776686 Be Forward
First Drive 2007 Bmw X5 Autos Ca
Amazon Com 2007 Bmw X5 3 0si Reviews Images And Specs Vehicles
Used Vehicle Reviews 2007 2013 Bmw X5 Review Autotrader Ca

