The auto setting is simply trying to compensate for temp it doesnt know cold air is not coming out when requested. Both heater hoses cold.
Godspeed Monoss Coilovers Honda Crv 2012 2016 Mss0980 Honda Crv Coilovers Honda
Also for most BMW problems start off by scanning your car with the Peake Research Tool.

2005 bmw x5 heater blowing cold air. Fix it by servicing the AC freon level. Its blowing cold air when I turn on the heatany help appreciatedIm thinking heater core. 2005 BMW X5 my heater blows cold but my demister works fine the engine runs normal and theirs water in the cooling system You need to replace thermostat.
When I turned on my heat the other night in my carit was blowing heat out of the passenger side but cold air was coming out on driver side vents. The whole driver side blows cold including the centre side and foot vents. No external leaks but possibly an internal leak if that is how BMW mixes air.
My 2005 Nissan Sentra 18s with 55000 mi. When heat is turned on it will blow hot on the passenger side and cold on the drivers side face and foot vents. My car is over heating and heater blowing cold air changed thermostat not leaking any fluids no fog or wet floor it only over heated once then i parked it could this still cause sirious damage.
Any help will be appreciated. Basically I just want to know how do I turn on my heater lol. Make sure when you do you bleed the system for air and you should be good to go.
Fixing the heaters on a Mini 2 BMW. Post by Garydeery Fri Dec 21 2018 318 pm Iv got this problem so under the glove box is the heater motor remove the kick cover and unplug the footwell light you see the big wire harness and the wire going to the motor remove the inspection cover make sure the car is off. It solves rpm fluctuating upon cold start-up.
BMW X5 E70 Heater Blower Fan Problems Hi Guys I have a 2008 X5 30d SE and now that its winter the Heater blower fan is giving me problems. I have a 2005 X5 and with cold weather when idle temperature shoots up to the red then I turn the engine off and when I turn it back on it goes to normel. When I drive the engine temperature stays on the blue cold and it blows cold air.
It could be through diverting hot water through the heater core I would check there. Also known as a blow-by heater. Other Reasons a Car Heater Can Blow Cold.
Most of the reasons that a car heater will blow cold have to do with the heater core but you can also have a mechanical electrical or vacuum problem. Either my heater doesnt work or I simply dont know how to turn it on. 2002 BMW X5 NO HEAT OUT OF THE VENTS.
Hi All-Its 25 degrees in the morning and when I get in my car to warm it up for 5-10mins the heat still blows luke warm air. All I do is push the up button to like 85 or 90 because its cold outside and I seem to get the exact air from outside or that it blows cold air. Diagnosing Heater Problems in the BMW Mini One Cooper S.
Blows cold air from the heater. I have a 2008 X5 48i E70. Hi I have a bmw 116i 2005 the passenger side blows hot but the driver side blows cold the temperature is on max there is no climate control function.
06 325i and 13 X5. And air conditioning. Basically the blower blows full into the footwell and reaches max temperature however I cant get a single puff of air through the centre vents or to the screen.
I used to live in Florida now I moved to Kentucky and Im freezing. AC works well on both sides. I have a Bmw x3 and I have replaced heater vavle clontrol the problem is it will not heat at idle blows cold air or luke warm air at 1500 rpm it will heat up to 120 degrees I think it is a flow problem because I by passed the valve it was much better.
BMW said it first discovered the issue on a single 2007 X5 in 2009 and began collecting damaged blow-by heaters in 2011 and 2012 but. I have 2005 hyundai tucson. Ive tried all the usual I-drive setup but cant get anything other than the footwell.
I dont know how BMW controls the hotcold mix. My car has an automatic transmission. Heating blowing out cold air.
Coolant not circulating in engine. Blowing cold aircolderthe driver side workswinter. BMW cars arent known for having air conditioning problems but if the air isnt blowing cold when the temperature rises that doesnt matter for much.
Most likely I just have to get it fixed but just in case Im actually doing it wrong how do I turn on my heater. I have the setting on 80 degrees both on passenger and driver side but regardless it takes literally 50 mins to blow enough somewhat warm air to get the car comfortable in the winter. 2005 BMW X5 my heater blows cold but my demister works fine the engine runs normal and theirs water in the cooling - BMW 2005 X5 question.
The specifics will vary quite a deal from one vehicle to another but most systems have some kind of blend door that changes how air flows or doesnt. My car has 42000 miles. The cold air coming from the drivers side seems to be whatever the outside temperature is not confirmed.
I have a bmw 740IL 1998 and the pasenger side is blowing cold air on heat setings and blows colder on cold setings but the driver side works properly on hot and cold setings. Lower hose stays cool to touch.
A4479001200 Tpms Ecu For Mercedes Benz Ecu Mercedes Benz Benz